Instant Gallbladder Attack Relief
Judy Seeger,ND gives you the fastest way to get relief if you think you're having a gallbladder attack.
Are you really having a gallbladder attack? It’s scary to get any kind of pain!
Let’s go through what the symptoms are so you know exactly what’s going on….
Here are the typical symptoms:
- Pain on your right side, especially after eating a fatty meal-like fried food, milk, cheese, ice cream, pork, beans, corn, avocado
- Pain in your right shoulder or between your shoulders
- Chest pain on your right side – caused by gallstones in the bile duct or inflammation of your gallbladder
- Nausea, vomiting, gas, dizziness
- Tenderness on your right side
- Difficulty walking or sitting up because of the severe pain
- Headaches just around or above the eyes, which is worse at night
Symptoms that require Medical Attention:
Natural therapies are great and have their place. However, there are times you MUST see your doctor.
- Pain that on a scale of 1-10 feels like 20!
- Sharp shooting pains immediately under your rib cage that shoots up on the right side to your shoulder.
- High fever with chills
- Yellow skin and the whites of your eyes
Gallbladder Attack Relief #1 - Immediately drink warm pure, natural apple juice –pectin softens stones. Lie down on your left side and keep sipping up to 1 quart!
Gallbladder Attack Relief #2 - Hot water bottle or heating pad or hot bath with epsom salt
Gallbladder Attack Relief #3 - Drink lemon water the rest of the day – 2 quarts with distilled water or purified water
Gallbladder Attack Relief #4 - Apple cider vinegar – drink ¼ to ½ cup slowly
Gallbladder Attack Relief #5 - Whatever you do, don’t eat anything except fresh fruit – apples and pears are good.
When your in pain, food will just aggravate the inflammation unless its easily digested.
Vegetable soup is good to eat also.
The reason these all work….
Is because when your gallbladder is chock full of gallstones, there isn’t enough bile flow from your liver to your gallbladder.
The apple juice, lemon, vinegar all help to create more of a bile flow by stimulating your liver.
After you get rid of the pain…
Make absolutely sure you eliminate:
- ALL fried foods
- ALL dairy products – cheese, ice cream, milk, yogurt (eggs are ok)
- ALL junk food – especially potato chips, donuts, pizza,
- ALL sugar – especially soda
- ALL hydrogenated oils – usually found in processed foods
Instead… You can eat salads, steamed vegetables with chicken, fish, turkey and low fat meat like lamb or lean beef.
Fresh fruit is excellent, especially apples, pears, berries
Brown rice and quinoa are good grains to have.
Sweet potatoes and squash are easy to digest.
If you want to ramp it up… you can do juice therapy!
Benefits of Juice Therapy
- Easy to digest
- Fast nutrients that goes right to your blood
- Includes plenty of enzymes
- Keeps your liver happy!
The best is to do a liver flush to give your liver and gallbladder a good cleaning.
Liver flushes gets rid of those gallstones that can be stuck in your gallbladder or common bile duct.
The most important thing to do are the therapies BEFORE your liver flush
Drinking apple juice is fine, but there are many more natural therapies that prepare your body to get rid of those gallstones!
You can get ALL the information you need so you know what to do BEFORE the Liver Flush, during the Liver Flush, and AFTER the Liver Flush.
I put together the experiences from thousands of folks who’ve had gallbladder attacks.
I then figured out what worked and what didn’t and wrote it all down in this easy to understand ebook:
Shatter Your Gallstones – click here for more…
Great health always!