Quick Gallbladder Pain Relief Tips
Judy Seeger, ND shows your the quickest way to eliminate gallbladder pain. By following these 7 steps, you can easily be out of pain in just a few hours.
Gallbladder acting up? Again??!!
That pain on your right side is telling you something, so pay attention!
I’m going to show you the QUICK pain gallbladder pain relief methods…I found these natural therapies to be super effective!
When I had people call me because they were doubled over in pain and the snow blizzard wouldn’t let them get out of the house….(this is when I had my clinic in Green Bay, Wisconsin)
I had to come with Quick ideas!
If you’re ready for super fast pain relief,
These are FAST natural remedies I found that worked for gallbladder pain:
- Natural Apple juice – warm is better. Mix with apple cider vinegar for even quicker relief. Usually a half cup of apple cider vinegar followed by 1 cup of apple juice every hour.
- Lemons – slice then and squirt them immediately into your mouth!
- Hot water bottle and or take a hot bath and sip on more hot water with fresh lemons. This relaxes the inflamed area and lets more bile flow.
- Chamomile tea will calm your system down too along with, peppermint, catnip teas. Just put a couple of teabags in a cup and let steep for 15 minutes. Drink 3 cups.
- Castor oil packs – very soothing for pain.
- Alfalfa tablets – Dr. Bernard Jensens’ favorite remedy, a world renowned healer. Take 6 tablets, chew them, and swallow them with water. Repeat for a couple of hours.
- If you have a juicer, immediately juice beets and drink it down. 1 cup every 2 hours.
- Dandelion root, oregon grape root, yellow dock root, burdock root. Any of these herbs singly or combined work well.
Do as many of these as you can to get fast pain relief. When you want to heal your liver and eliminate gallstones completely…..
You can learn the details here in this simple to follow ebook – click here…
To Your Health,