What To Do When You Have a Gallbladder Attack
Hi, Dr. Judy Seeger here, traditional naturopathic physician with another lesson on what to do when you have a gallbladder attack. From my 33 years of experience, I can tell you that gallbladder attacks can be scary!
But don't worry! There's plenty of options for you that are safe, natural and can save you thousands of dollars!
In fact, I'm going to share my clinical experience with you and give you the 10 steps to take if you do have a gallbladder attack… These are proven to work and perfectly safe to use!
10 Steps to Follow When You Have a Gallbladder Attack
- Find out if you're really having a gallbladder attack! Initial symptom is pain in the upper part of your abdomen (underneath your right rib cage). The pain occurs RIGHT AFTER you eat a fatty type meal.
- And of course, always check with your doctor!
If you go to the doctor and it is a gallbladder attack, he will immediately hospitalize you and probably remove your gallbladder.
The advantage of this is that you will be out of pain!
The disadvantage is the long term consequences such as:
- Constant diarrhea. This can be controlled somewhat by medications, but when you have the side effects of taking medications all day, that's another problem.
- Low energy
- Weight Gain
- Back pain
- Pain in the shoulder or right side of the abdomen
There are safe and effective things you can do that are natural that can reduce pain such as:
- Drink pure, unfiltered, raw apple juice. In my clinic, I had people drink this freshly squeezed apple juice with excellent results!
- Always make sure to use Granny Smith apples, and preferably organic.
Hot Pack Therapy
Excellent to reduce pain immediately!
Place a hot water bottle or heating pad on the right side of your abdomen.
Drink raw apple cider vinegar – 1/2 cup every hour until the pain subsides. YOu can dilute it but it will not be as effective as if you drink it straight from the bottle.
Make sure to REST!
Your body goes through a tremendous amount of stress when you have a gallbladder attack. It's very important that you lay down and rest as much as possible.
Drink peppermint tea after meals to avoid having another attack immediately. This will calm things down.
Drink lemon water all day long when you are under attack.
The lemon water will immediately give you relief and is very soothing.
Eat bitter foods which stimulates the bile – bitter melons, endives, mustard greens, etc. You could juice them, you could make tea out of them, you could eat them fresh, but eat them.
Have a colonic, also called colon hydrotheraphy. very relaxing, excellent to get rid of toxins in your colon, which takes the pressure off your gallbladder. Wonderful therapy.
Do a gallbladder flush.
Many, many different versions out there. You can use olive oil with fresh lemons, there's many other tings you could add to them, but that's always the basis, its using olive oil and lemon.
Are you ready to learn the details about eliminating your gallbladder pain?
In my ebook, "Shatter Your Gallstones – Proven Tips and Methods to Eliminate Without Surgery", you'll learn:
- How to flush out your gallstones right now.
- 8 herbs to eliminate gallstones
- The #1 enzyme you don't want to be without.
- 3 juices you have to drink everyday
… and much, much more!