The True Cause of Gallstones
Hi, I’m Judy Seeger, trained as a naturopathic physician and having over 33 years of experience in the alternative medicine field. I’ve seen thousands of people in my clinics, working with people with gallstones to cancer. Now I’m focused on teaching you the truth about healing yourself using the very same natural therapies I used with great success!
Have you ever thought about what causes gallstones to form? I know, most of you just want to get rid of them and be done with them!
However, once you have the knowledge about what causes them, then you can learn how to get rid of them using natural methods…and NEVER have them come back to bother you again!
Here are 7 things that you should remember about what causes gallstones:
- When the bile contains too much cholesterol – this over abundance of cholesterol forms crystals which are the actual gallstones!
- Too much cholesterol happens when the liver can’t process it all and dumps into the gallbladder
- Cholesterol is a fat substance. Bile is a liquid. For the bile to break down the cholesterol, the liver has to add two acids plus it also adds lecithin to break down fats.
- These detergent type acids are just like dishwashing detergents – they dissolve the fatty deposits (cholesterol) so it can be carried away by bile through the ducts
- However, IF your liver secretes too much cholesterol, the acids can not dissolve the cholesterol completely.
- And if there’s not enough acids secreted by the liver, the cholesterol can not dissolve then either.
- That’s when gallstones form! The sticky, fatty cholesterol clumps together that grow in size into a crystal-like substance.
There are many different types of gallstones that can form, like pigment gallstones which can be different colors like black pigment gallstones to brown pigment gallstones. These are just caused from waste product from hemoglobin, the oxygen carriers in your red blood cell.
There are other types of gallstones that can from, although more rare. One is from people who take certain antibiotics (like ceftriaxone). The reason this can cause gallstones is because the antibiotics are eliminated in high concentrations into the bile. It can combine with the calcium substance in your bile and becomes insoluble (meaning it can’t dissolve)
When it can’t dissolve, just like the cholesterol forming gallstones, it also forms gallstones. Most of the time they disappear once the antibiotics stop, but not always.
Remember, there are many natural alternatives you can use to stop gallstones from forming. The very first place to stop is to stop eating high fat foods!
To learn more about how to eliminate your gallstones, get your Free Report here.
To your health,
Dr. Judy Seeger, ND